Thursday, October 11, 2007

Measurements!

Finally got off our butts tonight and measured each other. I figured my regular post was long enough to warrant posting them seperately.

Amie
Bust: 44 (these are all in inches, btw)
Chest: 35.5
Waist: 36
Hips: 41
Thigh: 24.5
Knee: 18.5
Calf: 15
Upper Arm: 12.5
Forearm: 10

Eddie
Bust: 45.5 (LOL - Had to post that one since he swore up and down his couldn't be bigger than mine)
Chest: 43
Waist: 41
Hips: 45
Thigh: 27.5
Knee: 20
Calf: 18
Upper Arm: 14
Forearm: 12.5

As an aside, I am starting to miss other food. "Other" meaning fried, processed or otherwise not-healthy, and eating enough of it to make myself uncomfortably full. I'm not going to freak out, though, because I know that these cravings are just going to take a little time to go away. They are not permanent, I am not going to starve, and I actually feel pretty dang good. :) There's my little ray of sunshine for the night - sweet dreams everyone.

No comments: