Saturday, November 17, 2007

Day 40 VLCD (First Round)

Amie Starting Weight: 180.2
Yesterday: 157.2
Today: 157.6
0 lb. Released Overnight - 0.4 GAIN
22.6 lb. Released Since Start of VLCD 10/09/2007

Eddie - 1.6 under LIW

Yeah, I expected that. :) I did drink over a gallon of water yesterday, so I think that helped to flush at least *some* of the crap out. I'll be drinking another gallon+ today and see how it goes. ;D

As yet today I've only eaten an apple and drank about a quart of water... but it is nearly 2 p.m. here. We're going clothes shopping today! Just a little bit, so that we have *some* clothes that fit us. My 5-yr-old daughter has the opposite problem - except she is growing right UP out of her pants! lol I have several pairs of 6x pants that she wears, but they're becoming floods on her .. so I have to get some 7's, which are too big in the waist. sigh. Gotta love those kids' clothes.

Anywho - I should eat before we leave so there isn't another "Mac-Doh" incident.

Byeya!

4 comments:

cherylk said...

0.4 isn't bad! I bet that's gone, plus some more, tomorrow!

I remember when my daughter kept growing "up" and not out. That's a frustrating phase.. especially since I would have chopped off 5 inches off her pants and hemmed every single pair before she outgrew them. It all changes when they hit puberty, believe me!

You have a blast shopping, though! I can't wait until I'm your weight, and I can wear "normal" sizes again!!

And Eddie being below doesn't shock me.. my hubby has lost 2 more pounds and he's eating everything.. sigh, men!

Burcu J said...

0.4 for a nuggest not too bad at all :) I am thinking bout drinking more than a gallon everyday see If I can make that happen. About buying smaller sizes, I am so waiting to see that happening. When I lost weight last year I came down from 18 to 12 but now I am 18 again,sometimes thats even tight.I just can't waight to go smaller size shopping.
Enjoy it girl you deserve it :)

gpcmom3 said...

Hi Amie, first I want to tell you how much I apreciate your blog. I love your sense of humor and your "realness"! I've been reading it since even before my day one and you've been great motivation for me.

I have had some slip ups and you are a great example of perseverance and dedication. I am trying to keep an even keel about all of this and it helps to know that all is not lost if there is a bit of a deviation.

I too was wondering about T'giving but I am going to keep injecting and hope for the best. I am hoping I will gain back only 2-3 lbs at most but then drink tons of water and lose it in the next two days! That's my goal! Also, I am not going to eat very many starches; no rolls, white potatoes etc.... I'm going to try to be as good as I can you know? We can compare notes and see how it goes!

Good Luck!

Brooke

Wendy said...

Have fun clothes shopping!! It must be the weekend for it. You are doing great and it is a good thing to eat BEFORE you leave! HE HE...