Saturday, November 10, 2007

Day 33 VLCD (First Round)

Amie Starting Weight: 180.2
Yesterday: 162.6
Today: 161.0
1.6 lb. Released Overnight
19.2 lb. Released Since Start of VLCD 10/09/2007
Average Weight Release Per Day: 0.58 lb.

Eddie Starting Weight: 248.8
LIW: 222.0
Today: 218.6 - 3.4 lb. under

Maybe I should have started P3... We have a birthday party today and my aunt is making the most deliciousest lasagna I've ever had. sigh. She's also making BBQ pulled pork, which is another fave of mine. Bigger sigh.

But I did lose over a pound and a half yesterday :D I must have drank almost 2 gallons of water, though! LOL I am DETERMINED to lose at LEAST 20 lb. this round. Deviations be damned! >:)

I had 1 egg + 2 egg whites for lunch. I've been snacking on animal crackers... but I did all day yesterday too, so I think as long as I keep downing the water I aught to be OK.

Party starts in an hour or so - send me good mojo!! I may or may not post the rest of my menu tonight... depends on the plans. xoxoxo ~ Amie

5 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hello,
Good job, I am happy to hear that water helps since i love driking water. :) Have fun at the part.
Have a great day

Burcu J said...

I meant party :)

cherylk said...

Hey Amie! Hope you're doing good at the party!! If not, I know you'll be up peeing all night again. hehe :D

I am so jealous that you have such great losses and you can cheat!! I'm happy for you, though. I hope you make your 20 lbs goal.. what am I saying.. you WILL make it. I believe it!

All in all, it sounds like you're doing pretty good. :)

Anonymous said...

You're gonna hit that 20 pound loss in no time! Hope you make it through the birthday bash content with just little bites to taste!

Amy's Blog said...

Congratulations on that huge loss! The water sure seems to be the key to your success. I hope you have fun at the party & drink lots of water. You are soooo close to 20 pounds!