Friday, November 16, 2007

Day 39 VLCD (First Round)

Amie Starting Weight: 180.2
Yesterday: 158.0
Today: 157.2
0.8 lb. Released Overnight
23 lb. Released Since Start of VLCD 10/09/2007
Average Weight Release Per Day: 0.59 lb.

Eddie LIW: 222.0
Today: 219.2 - 2.8 lb. under

Well, things are moving along and Eddie is maintaining well. :) I umm... deviated again last night. I ate ground beef for dinner (no veg) and we went out. On our way home Eddie stopped at McDonald's. Yeah... I got a mcnugget meal and ate almost all of it. I couldn't finish my nuggets or the soda. We'll see how much I set myself back with that one. I was down this morning, but that doesn't mean my body isn't retaining water as we speak. ;) lol

For lunch today I had 1 egg + 3 egg whites with salt/pepper and tomato.

Eddie ate some italian sausage.

Oh, yes - I've been getting some questions about Thanksgiving. I'm torn between stopping injections this Sunday, doing VLCD for the next three days, eating within reason on Turkey Day, then starting VLCD and injections back up on Friday. Or .. just injecting right up to the day with VLCD and figuring I'll have another small setback after Thanksgiving. Any advice would be appreciated :D

I think that's it for now.

Hasta luego ~

4 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Hooray for another great loss! It's hard to know what's best about the T-day plan. We all know that the traditional route would be to stop hcg a few days a head of time. Given the potential for P3 bouncing, I just don't know. I would love to know what Lili or Biz would say about it. Whatever you decide, I will send you huge vibes to bounce back to a losing streak! Hope you & Eddie have a great weekend!

Burcu J said...

Another 0.8 gone forever..Congrats.
I'm sure nuggest tasted good :) lol
Yes I am from Turkey I just moved to States 3 years ago. As you can predict my Turkish is fluent :) lol
I passed my pregnancy test with an A+ ;) NOT PREGNANT

Have a great weekend

cherylk said...

Mmmm nuggets.. and to be honest, I don't even like them. I think I'd eat cardboard, I'm so bored with this diet! hehe

I dunno about Thankgiving. You are unique! I think you could totally get away with eating on Thanksgiving and not really set yourself back that far. Your body just seems to bounce back from these setbacks! I think that if you stop the Hcg a couple of days before that you and ONLY you, could probably eat anything you wanted on turkey day and then go back on track the next day and gain very little. This is just a guess, of course, and I really think this would only work for you! hehe

Go with your gut instincts. You know your body better than anyone. Let us know what you decide. I love your food sagas. I'm always amazed at what you can eat! :)e

Anonymous said...

Hey girl.... My daughter is at daddy's with his family for thanksgiving, and I'm trying desparately to NOT be invited anywhere else! I need to spend the day working. If I can't manage that and do end up at a turkey fest, I think I will just fill my plate lightly, and eat just a bite of this and that, and spend the rest of my time playing with my food. Mmm. Mashed potatoes make great volcanoes. You can make patterns in it with peas. :) Seriously, you can just eat a bite or two here and there, be sure to eat some protein before you go so you aren't really hungry. And enjoy those bites! Once you start feeling guilty about eating them, that's when you start the mindless shoveling in of food! At least, that's how it works for me.

I've gotta try doing eggs -- thanks for the reminder.