Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 36 VLCD (First Round) - "20" CLUB!!

Amie Starting Weight: 180.2
Yesterday: 160.8
Today: 159.6
1.2 lb. Released Overnight
20.6 lb. Released Since Start of VLCD 10/09/2007
Average Weight Release Per Day: 0.57 lb.

Eddie Starting Weight: 248.8
LIW: 222.0
Today: ?

OMG! I'm in the "20" Club!! AAAHHHH!!!

~*~HAPPYDANCE~*~HAPPYDANCE~*~HAPPYDANCE!~*~

Well, that was my goal for this round - so I am ecstatic. I don't care what anyone (so far my boss is the only negative one) says - this protocol is a miracle, and Dr. A.T.W. Simeons was a froggin' Genius.

I tell ya what, there have been a whole mess of trips, stumbles, mistakes and outright falling-flat-on-my-face ... and yet I've managed to lose over 20 pounds in just over a MONTH. HOLY CRAP!

Menu - Lunch: ground beef and tomatoes with chili seasonings
Dinner: ground beef .. I'm so damn sick of veggies I could spit. ;)

Just for the record, I didn't wear anything sexy to work today. Just jeans and a polo .. I have been fitting much more nicely into the uniforms though. (meeow)

Night night!

10 comments:

beachbrights said...

BIG, BIG, HUG!! YOU DID IT!!!! You don't need me telling you this, but I am so proud of you! I started this protocol about 1 week after you did, so I have read every word, every morning. You have given me advice and helped me out of every situation I found myself in, just by posting in your blog everyday. You have been brutually honest, which is going to help others toss out their 20 pounds!!

Enjoy the day, girl...it belongs to you!!! Post pictures soon!!!

YOU ROCK!

XXOO-cb

Crystal Lee said...

(Stands up and claps for ya!) You go girlie! :D That is such a wonderful goal you have just met! Wow doesnt it feel wonderful?!

Not to mention how great you feel health wise! Keep it up sweets! You are doing well!

Crystal :D
TNGal80

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Excellent work. Now when you start again and don't go off course you will really knock it out. Keep up the good work.

Wendy said...

Great job, Amie!! 20 lbs is quite an accomplishment!! HAPPY HAPPY!!!

CONGRATS!!

Burcu J said...

Hellooooo,
BIG BIG BIG CONGRATS :) I am so happy for you. what a great job you've done.. enjoy it to the fullest.
have a great day ( I know you will)
:)

cherylk said...

Amie!!! Yay!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I knew you'd do it!! You must look incredible. I hope you wore something HOT to work today. Make their jaws drop, girl, you earned it!!

cherylk said...

hehe I had a feeling that if you were reading, you were updating! I'm sure your boss is eating his words now!

Night Amie, happy losing!

Amy's Blog said...

I am thrilled to read this news! If I could have read this earlier today, I would have been dancing sooner. TWENTY POUNDS!!! A HUGE milestone in just ONE MONTH!

Amy's Blog said...

What does Eddie think about your loss & his loss ??

Anonymous said...

I like this blog and I would like to ask if I can link to it from my webpage?

be good!
Curt