Thursday, November 15, 2007

Day 38 VLCD (First Round)

Amie Starting Weight: 180.2
Yesterday: 159.0
Today: 158.0
1 lb. Released Overnight
22.2 lb. Released Since Start of VLCD 10/09/2007
Average Weight Release Per Day: 0.58 lb.
Percent Body Weight Released: 12.3

Eddie ... ? I hope he's not in for a bad surprise when he finally does weigh in! He's been keeping his diet relatively clean, though. Let's hope he's maintaining well!

I forgot to post my menu yesterday, so here it is:
Lunch: ground beef with garlic, Herbamare and pepper .. I drank close to a gallon of water yesterday.
Dinner: Nada - I just wasn't hungry by the time I got home from work. I think I neglected to tell everyone that I've been injecting in the mornings before work now that Eddie has moved on to P3. We also switched to injecting 1/2 cc. when I mixed this new batch. I'm not sure I like using the smaller amount, because I feel like I could be getting less hcg if I don't get every little bit injected (which you never can). Next time I'll stick with 1cc volume, and inject in the morning if I can. I think it really helps keep the hunger under control, especially when I have to work late.

Well, I drank a little water this morning - so my day is off to a great start! Work will be short and sweet today, because the Boss is a big hunter and today is opening day of gun season. (Yeah, we're rednecks. lol) In at 10, out at 5 :D Have a great day y'all!

8 comments:

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Good job. Nice overnight loss. Keep it up.

cherylk said...

Wow, another pound!! That's fantastic, Amie!! Now that my hubby is off to P3, too, it's not as much fun. I think I liked having someone to do this with. As of tomorrow, he's off the VLCD and I'll be weighing my food all on my own. Kinda sucks! I'm glad I still have you guys!!

When are you going on P3?

Amy's Blog said...

Woo HOO, Amie! Hey, lets hope your boss didn't learn hunting from Cheney. Please stay LOW. haha. Thanks for the great post!

applebottomblues said...

Hey Amie. I've been away from the net for a while & it's so nice to see the progress that you've made! Wow... 150s WOO HOO! You're doing great!

Wendy said...

Great job Amie!!

Crystal Lee said...

Great job Amie on another cool loss! So where are you guys at location wise? I also live in redneckville, USA. :P

Hunters all around me. I am in West TN. Just curious.

Take care
Crystal

Burcu J said...

Helloooo,
Great job Amie :) I got my HCG today check my blog out.
Have a good one...

cherylk said...

AAaaammmiiiieee (said like how your daughter would say Mooooommmm!) hehe Where are you this morning? I need my Amie blog fix! How can I procrastinate if you don't give me anything to read?? hehe

PLUS, I feel like you and I are in this together, since we started at the same time! Hope you're having a great day! Post when you get a chance :)