Saturday, March 7, 2009

P2R2 Day 7 - Over 25 lb. Lost Using HCG!

P2R2 Starting Weight 03/01/09: 160.0
Yesterday: 155.6
Today: 154.6 (-1.0)
Reduced Since Start of VLCD: 5.8 lb
Average Daily Loss: 1.45 lb
Total lb. Reduced with hCG: 25.6

I have officially lost over 25 lb. using hCG! PAAARTAAAY!!

What I ate today:

Breakfast: The usual ... I want some oranges bad. I drank some Diet Coke around 11 a.m.

Lunch: I sliced 5 or 6 cabbage leaves into a shredded salad, chopped the chicken I used to make broth last night (I seperated it as well as I could from the spices - I'm not sure yet what their caloric value is, or if they're considered veggies if they don't dissolve in water) and made it into a salad with spicy mustard dressing. Meh. It was OK.

Dinner: 96/4 beef patty and three asparagus spears grilled with salt & pepper and garnished with regular mustard. I took a long nap today and didn't wake up until dinnertime (woops) so I just didn't have it in me to make it very interesting.

Snack: 1 med-sized green apple around 10 p.m.

I've had a couple of glasses (8-10 oz apiece) of Diet Coke today... Still waiting to see if it will affect my losses.

I need a blender and some strawberries STAT. I want to try a smoothie losing-experiment! ;)

We also went out and about to try to find Ketostix at Meijer's and Walgreen's. No luck. I may have to just buy them online.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratz. Ha! Be gone fat, welcome healthy Amie. yeah

You seem to do so well, even with diet coke. That gives me mixed feelings because the diet coke/pepsi is not very healthy, and additive also! Oh no, I am starting to act like a purist here, ha. Sorrie for that :-).

Anonymous said...

Typo: additive has to be addictive.

Dusty Rose said...

I found Ketostix at the Walmart pharmacy. You might try there, although, I've never really been more than a trace or so into Ketosis. It isn't necessary on this diet...or so I've been told. Good luck!