Tuesday, March 17, 2009

P2R2 Day 17 - Milk Mishap & Aunt B's On Board!

P2R2 Starting Weight 03/01/09: 160.0
Yesterday: 148.8
Today: 148.8
Released Since Start of VLCD: 11.6
Average Daily Release: 0.83
Total lb. Released with hCG: 31.4

Big 'o goose egg today. My eating has been very clean, but I can't seem to shake my aversion to veggies and chicken. All I ever want is eggs, eggs and more eggs! I have to get to the store and get some more 96/4 burger and low-fat cottage cheese.

Last night I did not eat dinner. I also did not drink enough water because we were over at my dad's doing laundry, at the park and then back to my dad's to finish the laundry. All told, we didn't get home until 10:30. We won't even talk about the Diet Pepsi. Sigh. There is always tomorrow! Except...

Today was Eat Lunch with a Special Person Day at my daughter's Elementary School. I dutifully packed a container with romaine salad and hard-boiled eggs and went on my merry way - totally in control. I'm not sure how it happened, but in the ten minutes I stood there holding my lunch and my daughter's hand, I forgot that I couldn't have milk. She handed me a pint of chocolate, we went through the line and I sat and drank the whole stinken thing while she and five other first-graders jabbered my ears off. We then proceeded to the book fair to pick out a book about pets, and I went home. I didn't even realize what I'd done until I was all the way home! D:

Oh well, we shall see how this affects the bottom line. I will drink extra water and cut my protein at dinner, maybe. Any suggestions?

On a brighter note, my aunt is ready to start! We sat down and figured out the cost of doing 2 rounds for her and one more for me. How much does it cost to lose 100 lb. on another plan? I can't say from personal experience, but from the stats in the article, it will take 3 years or better. Any commercial plan you follow has some type of fee involved, not to mention special food. All told, I'm sure it's a whole lot more than you would pay for a nice pair of shoes!!

Anyhow, I ordered the supplies today and will be ordering the hCG within the next couple of days. I did have an extra vial of it left over from my last order, so I gave her that to do this round with. As soon as her shipment comes in, she'll be ready for the dreaded Load. Yipee! My first hCG recruit! LOL I'm so happy for her. I just hope that the rest of our family will see and maybe want to do it. I'd love nothing more than to have the 'fat' stigma gone from this family. It's like, if you're one of us, you're doomed for obesity. How excellent would it be to shift that paradigm?

Until tomorrow,
Your Dairy-Deviating Paradigm-Buster - moi!

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

BUSY!!!

Good grief, you had a crazy day, drinking chocolate milk at your daughters school HA! I think your plan is a good one!

Congrats on bringing your Aunt on board, one more bites the dust!

Mo2Lose said...

That is so cool about your Aunt. My mom wants to do it too. I just think it will be hard for her to stick to the eating plan due to the fact they travel alot. We shall see! I am sure the milk didn't effect you too much.