Saturday, September 29, 2007

What We're Working With.

Ohhhhkaaaay. So I have BOTH of my scales! (very stinky that it took a fellow HCGer's bathroom scale from Haddaway's almost a month to get to her - thank God, mine made it in a mere 3 days!)

So now we've got:
  • HCG
  • Food Scale
  • Bathroom Scale
  • Flexible Measuring Tape
  • 2 People - I'm speaking for Eddie here - Ready to get this thing GOING!

My supplies from Research Supplies tried to get here on Friday, but since I was running errands all afternoon the UPS guy needs a signature and couldn't deliver. ARGH! I tried to call the 800 number and see if I could pick-up, but it was a no-go. I won't be home all day Monday either, so it will have to be Tuesday. *sigh* All is well, though. We weren't planning on starting until Friday anyhow, and we still have to go shopping for our Phase 2 food! A big thankyouverymuch! to those of you who gave me some great ideas on what to shop for.

May I please ask what the difference is between getting the shots in the morning or evening? Eddie is up for work at 4:45 a.m. and out of the house by 5:30 for work - my alarm doesn't even ring until 6. (Thank you Jesus ... lol I'm not the best morning person.) He asked me if we could just do them at night before we go to bed, which I think is prolly not the best idea, but that's the only time we're home together. I'm pretty sure that's just his way of saying that he wants me to give him his shots (like I know what I'm doing! HA!), but I thought I'd ask anyhow.

Well, things are getting down to the line and I'm getting nervous and excited! I know we can do this ... I know we can do this ... I know we can do this ...

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Hmmm, let's see here, the difference between morning and afternoon shots? Seriously, I don't know. But I do know it will effect how you will be eating on Phase 3 - 72 hours past your last injection means you will be going an extra whole night before you can eat.

Can you two practice and have him give himself his own shots? Morning I think it way better, only because I feel that the HCG is more potent and will help you more with hunger and such if given in the morning.

Oh well, you two will figure it out! I am frothing at the bit for you to start!

Amy's Blog said...

You will do great Amie! I look forward to your start day!