Saturday, September 22, 2007

An Introduction

Hello!

I'm going to try to keep this first post relatively short. :) We'll see how that works! lol

For those researching hcg and its weight-loss potential, I'd like to think you've come to the right place. I've devoted quite a bit of time to my own research for the past 8+ weeks, and the most important thing I've learned is to get my information from people who actually know. So, my first bit of advice is to consider your source - does this person actually know what they're talking about? Have they followed the protocol correctly and failed, or are they just spouting crap for the sake of hearing themselves talk? (This includes your Doctor. No offense to the medical community, but the only real research that's been done was by Dr. A.T.W. Simeons. Let's all face reality.)

Anyways, if you're considering trying hcg or are just curious, I would highly recommend that you join the Yahoo Group HCG Dieters. They are a great bunch of people who are in every Phase of the hcg process, many of whom are successful veterans and have compiled a great Database of information for your perusal. Within their Database is a copy of Dr. Simeons' original Protocol. He is the original authority on hcg weight loss and successfully treated thousands of people with it. Again, get your information from a reliable source - the FDA will lose a lot of money if millions of people start using a relatively cost-effective weight loss method with actual long-term success. The FDA is not a reliable source.

Just a quick note on Kevin Trudeau: He wrote a book called The Weight Loss Cure. I discovered hcg through his book. He is not a doctor, and I do not trust much about him except that he likes to make money. HowEVER - he happened to be right. I appreciate the fact that he had the guts to bring this to the public, and for that I thank him. Enough said.

I think that's enough info to get most people going. I just received my hcg and just have to order the rest of my supplies before starting the protocol. I'm hoping to put my order in this evening and get the ball rolling... I plan to start injections in 7-10 days.

Exciting! I'll see y'all in the Junior's Department!

1 comment:

BizBuzz said...

Amen sita Amen! Will be watching your progress! WOO HOO - Another one bites the dust! Here is to your start!