What I did was go to HCG Supplies and click on the link to buy supplies for one 43-day protocol. Their price for use with 5000 IU is $67.95 plus shipping. (from the site: 45--Luer-Lock Sterile Needle/Syringe Combos, 2--30cc sterile capped vials, 2--Large Syringes w/needles, 2--30cc vials of Bacteriostatic Water, 60--Alcohol Wipes) Eddie and I are doing this together, so I needed supplies for both of us. I went to Research Supply, and for:
- (4) 30 mL vials of Bacteriostatic Water
- (4) 30 mL Amber Sealed Sterile Glass vials
- (1) 25-count box Excel 3 mL Luer-lock syringes with 1.5" 18-guage needles
- (1) 100-count box Excel 3 mL Luer-lock syringes with 1" 25-guage needles
- (1) 200-count box Alcohol Prep Pads
I spent $59.35 TOTAL for enough supplies for TWO 40+ day protocols with some left over. We'll wait and see if I get everything as ordered, etc. but I have no reason to believe that there will be any problems. I hope I did that right! ;) If not I guess I'll figure it out soon enough.