Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gallbladder & Intestinal Cleansing

I was poking around this morning and came across this cleanse on the same site as the salt water flush I have linked. It is a kidney/gallbladder cleanse and evidently can clear your body of gallstones without surgery! I wish to heaven that I'd have known about this before my surgery last year, but it is what it is. I have heard rumblings that the one issue this protocol *might* exacerbate is gallstones. I have a strong family history of gallbladder issues, and my attack happened six months after completing my first P2, so I am not convinced that hcg + VLCD had anything to do with it. However, for those that do or might want the info, here is the link:

Gallbladder Cleanse

There is a testimonial from a couple that did this cleanse and this is what came out! D:

Just for reference: the P2-friendly digestive-tract cleansing

Salt Water Flush

I have come to terms with the fact that I do not have everything I need at this very second for a successful P2, especially if I am going to go ahead and do it with someone else. Soooo, I am shooting for a Friday or Saturday start date to give my aunt a little more time to research, and if she isn't on the schtick by then I am going it alone. I also have some shopping, chopping, weighing and grilling to do. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

M said...

That photo...is so disturbing. But I am strangely compelled to see what would come out of ME

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, these cleansing diets sound almost too good to be true. I have done no research on it, but if many people say that this works, it would be definitely worth it to find out.

Anyways, like you asked, I wish you luck. ;-)

maggie.danhakl@healthline.com said...

Hi Amie,

Healthline.com recently launched a free interactive "Human Body Maps" tool. I thought your readers would be interested in our body map of the Gallbladder: http://www.healthline.com/human-body-maps/gallbladder

It would be much appreciated if you could include this tool on http://amiehcg.blogspot.com/2009/02/gallbladder-intestinal-cleansing.html and / or share with friends and followers. Please let me know if you have any questions.


Thank you in advance.
Warm Regards,

Maggie Danhakl- Assistant Marketing Manager
p: 415-281-3124 f: 415-281-3199

Healthline Networks, Inc. * Connect to Better Health
660 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94107 www.healthline.com