Friday, May 2, 2008

P2R2D9 - VLCD Day 7

Amie Starting Weight: 168.2
Yesterday: 163.0
Today: 162.4
0.6 lb. Released Overnight
5.8 lb. Released Since Start of VLCD 04/26/08
Average Weight Release Per Day: 0.83 lb.

I am more convinced than ever of the VITAL part water (along with coffee and tea - at least in my case) plays in this protocol. By all rights and means, I should not have lost this much due to the deviations I've made from the VLCD. But - I've kept my water intake over 2 liters every day along with 3-5 cups of coffee and still lost. I'm not saying that my good fortune will continue if I don't get my act together, but at least at this early stage of the "game" I've still been able to lose.

So yesterday I ate my egg and mushroom concoction - not too shabby. Then, I picked up my daughter and made her dinner. *blinkblinksmile* Things went downhill from there.

So again - not a perfect day, and I still lost over half a pound. My luck won't continue to be this good, but I'm thankful for now. My menu thus far today:

B: strawberries and coffee
L: 1 egg + 2 whites and about 2 cups (one large handful) of baby spinach seasoned liberally with Herbamare.

This is another reason I wish nay-sayers would check their facts. We can eat two cups of organic baby spinach (according to the package) and only consume ten calories. I don't know about you, but two cups of spinach pretty well fills me up. Then add your protein, fruit and grissini if you so choose, and I don't see how I'm so malnourished. Ah, well. Those that really want to know will figure it out. ;)

That's pretty much it for today! I'll be making the rounds after I bring my dog in for her shots. :P

4 comments:

beachbrights said...

Hey Girl! I am sorry to have had to "password" protect my blog. In fact, I don't even know how to let "approved" people gain access...I am so computer challenged!

The reason for the shut down was that I shared the protocol with a family member (showed her my blog and all the others) and she went ballistic on me. I got called a freak, crazy etc. You get the point. So instead of letting her berate me any further, I took down my blog so she could not read it. I did not want to give her any more ammunition. BTW, this is the same women who goes to her plastic surgeon to lose 10 pounds!! Anyway, to make this long story short, I've moved to the forum until ALL this blows over!

Love Ya! I will still continue to check in on you! email me anytime cb9094@gmail.com

XOXO-

triplejtb said...

Hi Amie

Glad you're up and blogging again...look forward to following your progress

---Jan---

Burcu J said...

You doing good with loses my friend. I also believe importance of water intake. Leave the bad stuff alone :) lol
Have a good weekend .

maryg911 said...

Wow, I think I did the egg and mushroom omelets on my last round as well and still had some good losses. I think it just depends on the person and how their body metabolizes it. It works for some and not for others. Glad it's working for you!! Keep it up and keep us posted!! We are so close in weight and starting dates, it's great to see both of us progressing!!

Luvya, take care!!