Monday, January 14, 2008

P2R2 Day ... Hmmm... lol

Aright. I weighed 161.4 this morning. I'm not getting much of anywhere and it's starting to really TICK me off. ;) My fault, though.

Want to hear something funny? Our boss just decided to cut our lunch from 1 hr. to 30 minutes on Mondays so that we have more time for our office meeting. That means no lunch for Amie on Mondays unless I make it the night before... and definitely no lunch today, since he neglected to tell me until 5 minutes before I left. No big. Coffee and an orange. I'm all set.

End of the day rolls around and they start talking about some interview... Now, I'd known we were going to hire two more part-timers, but come to find out the group interview was tonight. Nice. How long does a group interview usually take? One hour, maybe two? Well, let's suffice it to say that the doctor ended up buying us all Little Caesar's at 9 p.m. That's pizza, folks. ARRRRRRRGH!

No loss for Amie tonight. Pretty positive. >:(

2 comments:

EweWho said...

Aw, Amie, I'm sorry to hear you've had such a struggle at work. Things should smooth out quickly and you'll be back in the downward slide in no time.

Yesterday afternoon hubby came home early, after a lunch with a friend. He brought home the rest of his "personal pizza" and asked me if I wanted it. Thankfully he had left it in the car so I didn't even get a smell or it would have been gone!

Better luck today!

BizBuzz said...

I am so sorry to hear about the issues at work, that pretty much sucks. Take a deep breath and move on to another day.