Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oh Dangit

Well, I managed to have contracted a flaming sore throat/upper respiratory infection from hell these past couple of days - PLUS I got my TOM. AHH! So I've "fallen off the wagon" so to speak, since dinnertime yesterday. I think, since I didn't load very well this time around, that I'll just count these last two days as kind of a re-load and start fresh as soon as I have enough energy to actually get up and MAKE my food. :P A minor setback. I'm not sweating it.

Gnight everybody - I'm getting to bed early.

6 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Dang! I hate when that happens! Take care of yourself, get better. Stay on the HCG while your sick so that when your ready to start when you feel better, you can immediately!

beachbrights said...

Hang in there! I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Amie. Good thoughts to you.

EweWho said...

Oh, Amie! How disappointing! I've been gone for a couple of weeks and was so excited to see that you were back, then disappointed for you because you aren't feeling well.

I hope you are feeling better quickly!

Renee said...

Thinking of you, Amie.

Good healing vibes to you.

applebottomblues said...

I hope you're feeling better. I'm just getting over being sick myself.

Sorry to hear about you and Eddie, but I'm glad to see the progress you've made since I last checked your blog about a month ago. Don't sweat the small setback. It'll all work itself out in the end.

Monica